Work on your SocialMedia strategy with industry experts @ #SMWF Africa
The nice people at SAT are setting SMWFers a challenge. They’ll be offering prizes to people who at their session for coming up with a new social media marketing plan based on their organisation.
This’ll be a great session for anyone looking for ideas on putting together their own social media marketing strategy, as a team of top-level industry experts will be helping you get into teams and brainstorm ideas among yourselves.
Then we’ll all be looking through what everyone’s come up with and discussing the various tools and techniques that’ll come in handy when you implement your own plan. There will be prizes for the best ideas, so come prepared to get stuck in.
For a bit of a head start, why not have a quick look at the South Africa Tourism website today.
The expert team that’ll be helping facilitate the session really is first class:
- William Price, Head of Digital, South Africa Tourism
- Suzanne Stokes, Brand Manager and social CRM, MWEB Connect
- Kelvin Jonck, Online Marketing Manager, CellC
- Walter Pike, Marketing, Maven Pike
- Juan Du Toit Head, International Business Development and Marketing, MXit
- Nic Harry, Co Founder, Motribe
- Yoav Tchelet, Head of Digital Channels, Avis
Don’t miss out. We’re really excited about this session, it’s really a great chance to learn from your peers and interact with some of the leading players in the industry.
If you’ve not yet registered to attend Social Media World Forum Africa, it’s not too late, visit the website today and book your place.