Win a free pass to #SMWF N. America!
This November the Social Media World Forum will be landing in New York and we are giving you the chance to win an access all areas workshop pass as well as an invitation to the evening networking party.
What can you expect from #SMWF N. America?
SMWF North America will be providing a format for networking, engagement, and lots of social media debate around the latest tools, technologies, platforms, and emerging trends within social media marketing.
With predicted numbers of 2500 + attendees the show has grown significantly and will host a variety of free to attend Social media Hub & paid conferences for marketers, PR professionals, brands, agencies and SME’s.
The workshop sessions will feature leading brands such as Coca-Cola, Stumble Upon, Nike iD, Sears Holdings and Yahoo! Key speakers include:
- Dennis Maloney, VP Multimedia Marketing, Dominos
- Robert Harles, Global Head of Social Media, Bloomberg
- Michael Donnelly, Director, Worldwide Interactive Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Claire Díaz Ortiz, Corporate Social Innovation & Philanthropy, Twitter, Inc.
- Anna Lingeris, Public Relations Manager, Hersheys
- James Jeynes, Global Brand Manager, Nike
- Mark Coatney, Director/Media Evangelist, Tumblr
And many, many more
Find out more information about this year’s event here.
How can you win a free workshop pass?
To win a free ticket to this year’s event simply email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject title ‘SMWF New York Competition’ with the reason why you deserve to win the free workshop pass. You have until the Oct 21st at 0530pm EST/ 1030pm GMT. The team at SMWF will select the winning entry and that lucky person will be emailed & announced on Twitter.
Re-tweet this and let your friends know! We look forward to reading your comments – Good Luck!