SMWF Asia is back!
Social Media World Forum Asia is back for 2010! The event will be taking place at the larger venue – The Suntec Conference Centre on the 22nd & 23rd of September 2010, before the F1 Singapore night race, allowing people to stay over the weekend and visit the race, and enjoy the parties 🙂
New look website launched
The team have been working hard over the last few weeks and have just launched our new look website www.socialmedia-forum.com/asia
The website has a vibrant new look, new content, significant updates and features to provide a more engaging and interactive platform for event attendees to network and connect before and after events.
So who is going to be speaking?
Some of the speakers already confirmed include:
• Blake Chandlee, VP & Commercial Director, EMEA, Facebook
• Lito S German, Marketing Director, BMW
• Jeremy Khoo, Deputy Director, Marketing Communication and loyalty, NTUC Fairprice
• Derek Yeo, Head of Corporate Marketing & Ancillary Finance, Tiger Aviation
• Argha Sen, Head of Marketing & CRM, Toys R Us
• Laurel Papworth, Social Network Strategist
• Shalabh Pandey, Author and Founder, Chasingthestorm
• Nicki Kenyon, Vice President, Digital Marketing APMEA, MasterCard Worldwide/APMEA
• Reynold D’Silva, Global Brand Marketing Manager, Unilever
• Damien Cummings, SMB Online Director – Asia Pacific & Japan, Dell | Consumer & SMB
• Ranjeet-Shandu Singh, Digital Project Manager, Ogilvy One Singapore
Speaker Submissions & Suggest a Topic
We are looking to create a cutting edge, thought provoking, interactive conference line up covering the advances of Social Media in the dynamic world of online marketing. In true Social Media style we want to hear from you guys, on your thoughts, ideas and views to ensure the event provides a fully educational and inspiring experience for all our delegates SMWF Asia 2010 will take place on the 22nd & 23rd Sept at Suntec Conference Centre Singapore.
Speaker submissions will open online shortly
New for 2010!
‘SMWF networking lounge’ – a place to network before, during and after events to enhance your conference experience and to increase your ability to meet and build relationships.
‘Your Event, Your Questions Answered’ – Sometimes you get out of an event, what you put into it – and we want to help everyone of our delegates attending our events learn the key areas that they want to get covered.
‘SMWF F1 Networking’ – With the Social Media World Forum taking place alongside the Singapore F1 night race, we will be arranging some networking trips to the F1, allowing people to stay over the weekend and visit the race, and enjoy the parties. Tickets are going to be limited so it will be on a first come first serve basis.
If you would like to get involved with SMWF Asia, as a speaker, sponsors, exhibitor or media partner contact Richard(at)sixdegs.com