#SMWF launches Digital Marketing World Forum – Singapore, Amsterdam, London and New York
The team behind #SMWF, the leading event series for digital and social marketing professionals, is excited to announce the launch of #DMWF – Digital Marketing World Forum. Providing two days of top level speakers and digital marketing insight, #DMWF arriving in four cities which have been at the forefront innovation in digital marketing.
- Singapore: 29th February – 1st March 2016
- Amsterdam: 13th – 14th April 2016
- London: 20th – 21st June 2016
- New York: 19th – 20th October 2016.
With the growth of social into a wider marketing strategy and the reflection of this in marketing roles, #DMWF represents a natural evolution of the #SMWF conference series, and maintains its status the home of high level thought leadership within the marketing industry.
#DMWF brings together the worldwide digital marketing community to tackle the challenges that the digital future presents with themes including:
- Content Marketing – Distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract a clearly defined audience.
- Customer Experience – Creating customer engagement and loyalty for brands via interaction and storytelling, whilst matching the brand experience to the product on offer.
- Digital Marketing Tech – The newest and best in digital marketing technology and how to implement platforms to provide a great customer experience.
- Data Driven Marketing – Transforming data into usable insights via analytics, and the platforms available to do this.
- #SMWF – Covering every aspect of Social Media Marketing, including; influencer marketing, storytelling, reputation and crisis management, social media listening and video.
- Digital Commerce – Closing the gap between sales and marketing teams, with the best approach for ecommerce strategies and benefitting from the evolving digital landscape.
The post #SMWF launches Digital Marketing World Forum – Singapore, Amsterdam, London and New York appeared first on #DMWF Series Site.