MEF running a FREE half day workshop at #SMWF Asia
The Mobile Entertainment Forum have partnered with Six Degrees to bring you a free half day on Mobile @ the Social Media World Forum Asia.
The Free to attend workshops provide a current overview of the mobile social networking market, highlighting obstacles from leading social networks, operators and start up mobile social networks.
When? 13.00 – 17:30pm – 22nd September
Where? Suntec Conference Centre, Singapore
Key topics covered include:
• Do App developers own the future or are they a passing phase / fad?
• Have handsets been blinded by Social Media Apps? Is your handset now only a Social Media portal?
• How Nokia interweaves Social Media into your day!
• Consumers & Convergence (Social Media)
• The Rapidly Changing Landscape of Social Media as Mobile Entertainment
• Social Gaming: the Hidden Millions. How a virtual industry has changed our World of Entertainment.
All you need is to register for the exhibition to come along to the sessions, and hear from the likes of Nokia, IMImobile, Sidebar, Yahoo, ShowNearby, Motricity, KPMG, Netbiscuits, and more.
View the full agenda and speakers here
Hope to see you there!