Happy New Year SMWF folks!
SMWF are very excited about hosting the 3rd annual event for the Social Media World Forum and with a new year comes a new look, increased interactively and networking opportunities plus an action packed workshop agenda.
New for SMWF Europe 2011 ……….
• Larger venue – with over 4500 visitors rocking up to SMWF 2010 we have moved to a larger venue for 2011, so this year you will find us located in Olympia 2, ground & lower floors
• Social Media Hub – our new for 2011, free to attend workshop zone for all visitors will be located within the main expo area
• SMWF Lounge Bar – our purpose built lounge bar is the perfect setting for grabbing a coffee or even something slightly strong while networking comfortable on our sofas.
• More Interactive Workshop agenda – You will notice that this year’s agenda is action packed with an increased number of panel sessions with ample time for Q&A, plus a Social Soapbox Debate, Mind mapping for 2012 and Sit Back and Tweet session.
• Topical Sessions – building your social media marketing strategy, social shopping, location based marketing, b2b social media marketing, social crm, social tv, mobile social media, social search, social gaming, virtual currencies and the latest in twitter and facebook marketing.
The team are busy recruiting the leading speakers from the industry to ensure we delivery you guys with a exceptional line up which is truly inspiring, thought provoking and knowledge driven. New speakers will be announced through our newsletter and on our speakers page here.
Registration for the event is now open, to take advantage of the early bird savings you can register here.
Book your hotel – we have arranged a reduced rate for SMWF visitors at the Hilton Olympia, to take advantage of the rate and to avoid disappointment we recommend booking early. Full details available here.
Get Involved – if you would like to explore the opportunities for your company to get involved as either a sponsor or exhibitor at the SMWF email enquiries (@) sixdegs.com.
The team will of course be keeping you all up to date with regular blog updates in the lead up to the show