Public Sector ICT Procurement
The recent procurement reforms, announced by Assistant Minister for Digital Transformation Angus Taylor, are set to majorly disrupt the way in which Federal Government procure ICT services. Aimed at improving procurement outcomes for SMEs, the recommendations will have a considerable impact on the broader ICT landscape.
The Public Sector ICT Procurement conference will look at where the Federal ICT market is heading, and provide you with the knowledge you need during this period of substantial change.
Attend and learn how to:
– Address common challenges in public procurement
– Keep up with digital transformation
– Engage with Indigenous business
– Manage performance based contracts
– Introduce a commercial approach to public procurement
Who will attend?
Federal and State Departments and Agencies, Local Government Departments and Universities with job titles of:
– Chief Procurement Officer
– Heads of Vendor Management
– Heads of Contract Management
– Heads of IT Procurement
– Heads IT Sourcing
– Heads of ICT
– Heads of Category Management