Edge Computing Expo Europe | 26-27 September 2023
The Edge Computing Expo Europe, 26-27 September 2023 is a two-day event and conference consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the Edge Computing ecosystem.
In a world where speed, connectivity and real time access to data have become a way of life, edge computing has fast become an essential component of virtually every business’s IT strategy. For forward-thinking and dynamic enterprises, edge computing can enable a significant increase in operational efficiency and automation, while dramatically reducing latency.
The Edge Computing Expo Europe will provide insight and strategies for technology decision makers seeking to explore and evaluate thought-leadership topics and valuable strategies to drive businesses forward. Over 5,000 attendees are expected to join this event including CTO’s, Heads of Innovation and Technology, IT Directors, Telecom Providers, Developers, Start-Up’s, Government, Automotive, Operators, Investors, VCs and more.
The online conference is perfect for those technology professionals making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing pioneering projects within their organisation.
The event will consist of live and on-demand from over 40 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
Attend the event to learn:
○ The importance of edge computing as a key pillar in a multi-layered and convergent technology strategy
○ Business wins enabled by the intelligent edge taken from advanced use cases across multiple industry verticals
○ Effective partnership models that will optimise edge computing
○ Using AI to increase the performance of edge devices
○ Creating best practice roadmaps for cloud-to-edge architectures
2023 SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED SOON!