Digital Twin World | 9 November 2021
Digital Twin World Conference is an exclusive virtual event consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the digital twin ecosystem.
Join us at Digital Twin World North America on 9th November 2021, and hear from leading digital experts and discover key strategies for making your digital efforts a success. Discover the critical technologies and approaches needed to make better, more informed business decisions, improve operational efficiency, improve customer engagement and retention and drive your organization’s digital culture.
Book your ticket today to learn how to tackle the latest challenges, and explore opportunities, market insights, trends and debates within digital twin technology.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
○ Digital Twinning vs. Augmented Reality
○ Revolutionising product development & maintenance
○ Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning & AI
○ Digital Twins driving Industry 4.0
○ Digital Twin innovation for improving asset efficiency, reducing risks & enabling predictive maintenance for future business requirements
○ Building a digital thread, connecting disparate systems and promoting traceability
○Managing Director, Innovation Ventures @ Volvo
○ Director of Engineering @ Netflix
○ eCommerce, Head of Product Management, Design & Ops @ Pepsico
○Digital Twin Lead @ Ford
○ Distinguished Engineer @ U.S. Bank
○ Data Architect @ Lennar
○ Deputy Mayor for Budget and Innovation @ City of Los Angeles
-○ Head of National Digital Twin Programme @ Centre of Digital Built Britain
○ SVP, Head of Product for Customer Journeys @ Fidelity
Digital Twin World is not another talking shop for digital twin, but a senior level forum for enterprise-level decision-makers seeking to explore and evaluate new technologies and strategic approaches to drive innovation in their business.
The online conference is perfect for those technology professionals making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing pioneering projects within their organisation.
Over 1,000 attendees will join Digital Twin Congress including CTO’s, Head of Digital Transformation, Heads of IT and IT Directors, Directors of Business Transformation & Innovation, IOT / AI Infrastructure Providers, Cloud Service Providers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Network Managers, Information Security Managers and more.