Digital Transformation Week 2021
The Digital Transformation Week, 20-23 April 2021 (GMT) is a FREE virtual event and conference consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the Digital Transformation ecosystem.
Join us at Digital Transformation Week on 20th-23rd April 2021, and hear from leading digital experts and discover key strategies for making your digital efforts a success. Discover the critical technologies and approaches needed to make better, more informed business decisions, improve operational efficiency, improve customer engagement and retention and drive your organisations digital culture.
Head over to the website and book your free ticket here: https://digitaltransformation-week.com/
The event will consist of live and on-demand from over 40 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
Attend the event to learn:
○ Understanding Risk and Security
○ Headless Tech strategies
○ Using AI to understand behaviours
○ 5G connectivity & WiFi6
○ Quantum Computing
○ Edge Computing
○ Blockchain as an accelerator of business processes
○ NHS Test and Trace Service – Neil Butler Chief Technology Officer
○ NN Investment Partners – Rani Piputri, CFA, CAIA Head of Automated Intelligence Investing
○ Legal & General – Peter Jackson Group Data Sciences
○ Havas – Viktor Könyves Chief Technology Officer
○ CWT (Carlson Wagonlit Travel) – Christel Cao-Delebarre Global Head of Privacy and group Data Protection Officer
○ Volvo Financial Services – Adrian Samareanu Global Chief Digital Officer
○ Parliamentary Digital Service – Simon Body Chief Technology Officer
… and many more! View the full list of speakers here.
OTHER TECHFORGE EVENTS
This event is brought to you by Techforge Media, the home of leading tech publications and cutting edge virtual events. Head over to the website to view the full list of free virtual events exploring IoT in Manufacturing, 5G, Data Centre, Digital Transformation… and more!