Connected Lab & IBM present: Canada’s first Watson IoT Hackathon
– Any other hardware (i.e., devices you want to integrate with)
– Dinner Friday, breakfast, lunch, and dinner Saturday, breakfast Sunday
– Each individual participant must register through Eventbrite.
– There is a $10 registration fee to hold your spot, which will be refunded 100% when you arrive and sign in.
– Teams will be assembled Friday night after the workshop. Teams can be up to 4 members, you can come with a pre-determined team or find a team on Friday night. Do not worry if you don’t have a team before the event, we encourage people to sign up even if they don’t have a pre-determined team.
– There will be a registration desk upon your arrival on Friday night. Please provide your name and you will be given an ID badge and your refunded deposit.
– Demos must work. No pure design mockups.
– Fresh code only. APIs and libraries are fine (as long as you didn’t write them). Winners may have code reviewed.
– Have excellent personal hygiene.
– Be kind.