How Cloud Foundry empowers enterprises in delivering applications faster
Cloud Foundry is an open source cloud platform as a service known for effortless development and deployment of applications coded in any programming language and frameworks. Cloud Foundry is being adopted by a number of Fortune 500 companies that are interested in leveraging the rich functionality of this open source technology. This platform is highly-scalable, DevOps-friendly, multi-tenant compute efficiencies and reduces the chance of human error.
In this webinar, the attendees will gain in-depth understanding of what is Cloud Foundry, how it works and how they will be able to use the framework for their projects.
– Introduction to Cloud Foundry
– Main features of Cloud Foundry
– Advantages and disadvantages of Cloud Foundry
– Brief overview of how to implement Cloud Foundry in your organization
– Demo and review of how Cloud Foundry could complement the existing frameworks
– Q&A session