Asian Brands Discuss the Value and Impact of Social Media
Leading Asian brands will be discussing the latest in social media marketing, social CRM, social search, community building and the role social media plays within their organisation. The Social Media World Forum (SMWF) Asia running on the 22/23rd September at Suntec, Singapore (www.socialmedia-forum.com/asia) will showcase the leading social media trends taking place in Asia through a combined conference and exhibition.
The event will include leading global brands such as P&G, Unilever, BMW, Fremantle Media, Toys R Us, Dell, MasterCard and Tiger Airways speaking about how they have implemented Social Media into their marketing and PR strategies.
The event will examine who the key social media influencers are in the Asian community, and the major trends in the likes of China, Singapore and Indonesia. It will look at how Asian marketers are realising the potential of social media and the role it will play in their future success, along with key emerging social media tracking tools.
Speakers at the Asia event include:
• Pooja Arora, Brand Manager, P&G
• Nicki Kenyon, Vice President, Digital Marketing APMEA, MasterCard Worldwide
• Reynold D’Silva, Global Brand Marketing Manager, Unilever
• Blake Chandlee, VP & Commercial Director, EMEA, Facebook
• Damien Cummings, SMB Online Director – Asia Pacific & Japan, Dell
• Lito S. German, Marketing Director, BMW Group Asia
• Argha Sen, Head of Marketing & CRM, Toys R Us
• Fotini Paraskakis, Director of Production, Fremantle Media Asia
• Derek Yeo, Head of Marketing, Tiger Airways
“Brands often struggle with social media and the danger is to view it as just another marketing channel. Many realise it’s a completely different approach to interacting with consumers, building communities, integrating social CRM strategies and more” commented Ian Johnson, MD Six Degrees Events.
”Much understanding still needs to be undertaken into consumer engagement, and the long term value social media can bring to brands.”
There is an early booking discount for the conference which ends on the 22nd August, delegates can register online at www.socialmedia-forum.com/asia or via telephone +44 (0) 117 946 8870.
Connect with the event:
• Twitter – http://twitter.com/SocialMediaWF
• Linkedin – http://www.linkedin.com/groups?homeNewMember=&gid=1161997&trk