Palo Alto Networks: Google Event
Most would agree leveraging public cloud has brought many benefits to organizations around the world, allocating appropriate resources where and when they are needed, near real-time. Given hybrid and public cloud offerings are maturing, much has been learned about how to effectively leverage this elastic technology, and make it better in the process. Please join Palo Alto Networks ® and Google as we jointly launch the next generation secure public cloud offering from Google GCP. We’ll have several keynotes from the world’s most influential technologists and leaders of organizations revolutionizing an already innovative space. Control, cost and security are all considerations when evaluating how you’ll potentially leverage multi-tenant resources of the “public cloud”, which will be the main topics of discussion for this half day conference.
– 1:00-1:30: Arrival And sign-in
– 1:30-2:15: Session kickoff with Mark Anderson, Palo Alto Networks ® President
– 2:15-3:00: NextGen Google GCP with Brian Stevens, CTO Google GCP
– 3:00-3:45: Client testimonial
– 4:00-4:30: “The How” around transitioning to Google GCP with EVOTEK
– 4:30-6:30: Happy hour, dinner, etc.
– CHECK IN: Guests must check in at the venue address. Security in blue will be at the entrance starting at 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm. Any late arriving guests (guests arriving 1:45 onward) will need to ring the buzzer to be let in to check in with reception and a Googler will be pinged to usher the guest to the conference room.
– IMPORTANT: All guest must wear a name badge at all times.
– HAPPY HOUR: Happy hour will take place at the connected outdoor Courtyard (Courtyard Name: Griffith Park Courtyard).
Parking: Nearby parking lots are available.
– 196 Rose Ave – 198 Rose Ave. Venice, CA – Corner of Rose and Main (behind CVS)
– Venice Beach Parking 300 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA. – At Rose Ave and the beach.
NOTE: We’d like to promote responsible drinking and encourage shared rides, carpooling or public transportation if needed.