Internet of Things World Europe
Internet of Things World Europe, the only event to engage enterprises across both industrial and Consumer IoT, is returning on 13-15 June 2017 as part of London Tech Week’s new festival of technology TechXLR8, which will bring together 15,000 IoT professionals under one roof.
The event comes to London for the first time in 2017 with an expanded conference agenda to focus on Industrial and Consumer verticals along with key horizontal topics where IoT is changing the game, including IoT Architecture, Data and Analytics, Manufacturing and Supply Chain, Energy, Environment and Agriculture, Smart Cities and Transportation, Security plus NEW for 2017 IoT Connectivity.
Confirmed speakers in 2017 include:
– Arlette Hart, Chief Information Security Officer, FBI
– Kaveh Pourteymour, CIO and Vice President, Seadrill Offshore
– Frank Zeppenfeldt, Head of Future Programmes, European Space Agency
– Wilhelm Nerling, CEO, Thyssenkrupp Elevator UK
– Andrey Belozerov, Deputy CIO, City of Moscow
– Charlie Ewan, CIO, Met Office
– Luca Sacchi, SVP, Head of Strategic Innovation, Piaggio Group
To view all confirmed speakers, view the agenda here: https://goo.gl/eTo9aS
Featuring free to attend expo, startup city and day and night time networking activities, make sure you sign up to the must-attend IoT event.
To register and benefit from the early rates, click here: https://goo.gl/FIz880
To find out more about the event and register for an expo pass, click here: https://goo.gl/CdOblR
London Tech Week is powered by evvnt – single submission event marketing technology – www.evvnt.com #LondonTechWeek #evvnt